New Patient Registration
If you live in our catchment area and would like to register with us, you have 2 options.
- Come to reception and complete a Registration and Practice Health Questionnaire.
- Click on the "Registering Online" tab above and complete the Registration and Practice Health Questionnaire. This will speed the registration process at Reception.
Please note: you are NOT REGISTERED with the Practice until you have brought in your PROOF OF ID.
- Please allow 2-5 working days for your Registration to be processed - If you need to be seen urgently you can be seen as an (Immediate & Necessary Patient)
PROOF OF ID (Valid within the last 3 months) - unless stated otherwise Example of Documents accepted are:
- Photo ID (Passport or Driving Licence)
- Proof of Address in the form of:
- Utility bill (Gas/ Electric/Telephone)
- Bank/credit card statement
- Tenancy Agreement
- Benefit/Family credit letters
- Council Tax Bill (Valid within the year)
REGISTRATION OF CHILDREN
We CANNOT Register ANYONE under the age of 16 without an Adult being registered. To Register a child, please ensure that you bring the following information.
- Record of Previous Immunisations (i.e. child's Red Book)
- Birth Certificate
- School/College Letter - If over the age of 5 years old)
Guide to GP Services
The Royal College of General Practitioners has produced a useful guide for patients about the services on offer at GP Surgeries and how to access them. You can download the guide below.
A Patient Guide to GP Services