Depression, Anxiety and Stress
IAPT Talking Therapies
You can refer yourself directly to a psychological therapies service (IAPT) without seeing your GP.
These services offer therapies,such as cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), for common problems including:
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
Telephone: 03003 001554
- Rethink: Rethink provide expert, accredited advice and information to everyone affected by mental health problems.
- Samaritans: Samaritans offer a safe place for you to talk any time you like, in your own way – about whatever’s getting to you. You don’t have to be suicidal. Call Samaritans free, 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
- Kooth: Free anonymous online chat for young people to discuss your mental health issues.
- Mind: Mind provide advice and support to empower anyone experiencing a mental health problem. They campaign to improve services, raise awareness and promote understanding.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.