Drugs and Alcohol
Change Grow Live
We support individuals from any background who use any kind of drug and/or alcohol and who want to recover or change. We work at all levels, from prevention and early engagement, through to recovery. We understand people may also be dealing with other issues and we offer a range of ‘wrap around’ services to support these. Service users are in control of their treatment and are supported to achieve their own recovery or change goals.
- Talk to Frank: If you have a problem with drugs Talk to Frank for friendly, confidential drugs advice
- Alcoholics Anonymous: Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism. The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking.
- Drinkline - 0300 123 1110: If you’re worried about your own or someone else’s drinking, you can call this free helpline, in complete confidence.
Online tools and apps
- Drinkcoach Waltham Forest: Drinkcoach is an online and app-based support platform to help residents reduce their drinking.
- Drinkaware Tools: Online trackers and apps from Drinkaware to help you avoid harm from alcohol.
One You Days Off - Mobile App
The One You Days Off app is a simple and easy way to track the days you drink alcohol and the days you don’t.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.