Register with us as a New Patient
Changes to registration during Covid-19 Pandemic
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, patients are asked to register without coming into the practice. To register you will need to complete our online registration form.
New Patient Registration
To register at the practice you need to live within the practice catchment area as outlined in the practice area map, you then have 2 options.
- Use our Online Registration Form. This will speed the registration process at Reception (you can upload your proof of ID at the end of the form)
- Come to reception and complete a Registration and Practice Health Questionnaire.
Please note: you are not registered with the Practice until you have presented your proof of ID either online or in person
Please allow 10 working days for your Registration to be processed.
Proof Of ID
Valid within the last 3 months, unless stated otherwise
Example of Documents accepted are:
- Photo ID (Passport or Driving Licence)
- Proof of Address in the form of:
- Utility bill (Gas/ Electric/Telephone)
- Bank/credit card statement
- Tenancy Agreement
- Benefit/Family credit letters
- Council Tax Bill (Valid within the year)
Registration of Children
We cannot register anyone under the age of 16 without an Adult being registered.
To Register a child, please ensure that you bring the following information.
- Record of Previous Immunisations (i.e. child's Red Book)
- Birth Certificate
- School/College Letter - If over the age of 5 years old)
We are proud to be a safe surgery for everyone in our community, and pledge to ensure that everyone in our community receives the quality healthcare they are entitled to.
In partnership with Doctors of the World UK, we will ensure that our practice offers a welcoming space for everyone who seeks to use our services. We will ensure that a lack of identification, proof of address, or immigration status do not prevent patient registration.
As a member of the Safe Surgeries community, we will endeavour to support other Safe Surgeries and the development of the network.
If you wish to register, please speak to a member of staff who can help and support you with the process of registration.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.